*cough Taylor cough*
I take it back.
Don’t watch it.
Listen to me this one time.
IT’LL ONLY END IN HEARTBREAK
I WISH I HAD NEVER WATCHED IT
AND DIDN’T FALL IN LOVE WITH EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER
I don’t think I’ve ever been this depressed over a tv show.
Now go see the movie, so we can all talk about it.
Alright, seeing as how Bee is probably the only person who has watched Being Human, I’m just gonna rant about it anyways.
Top 10 reasons why Being Human BBC is just plain AMAZING/AWESOME/JESUSMUSTHAVEWRITTENTHISSCRIPT.
10. It has the cheesiest effects you’ve ever seen, yet they’re so grand you defend them when someone mocks them.
9. The accents.
8. It’s about a ghost, a vampire, and a werewolf who live together….if that’s not comedic gold, I don’t know what is.
7. It’s got this character called Heric who is actually the devil, no lie. He’s so friggin evil and badass…and yet everytime he goes to kill someone, I always end up yelling YEAH RIP THEIR HEADS OFF!
6. George’s girly screams. Seriously. His pitches are like…let’s just say he can shatter glass.
5. Annie’s happiness. The girl is a ghost and yet she’s the only one who’s always smiling!
4. THE DRAMA OF EVERY EFFING EPISODE!
3. It’s so good that they created a canadian counterpart…and let’s just say the vampire in the canadian version is the sexiest thing I’ve ever seen.
2. MITCHELL. His accent is so sexy, but I have to say, boy’s gotta take a shower…his hair is so greasy!…yet sexy? shut up WATCH THE SHOW
and the number one reason
1. THE SERIES FINALE IS NEXT WEEK AND IT’S GOING TO BE AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHMAZINGGG!!
EVERYONE JUST DIED OR WAS STABBED OR SOMETHING IN THE PAST EPISODE!
Heric is going to kick ass in the next epi. I can feel it. And dear sweet jesus someone save Mitchell and Nina!! The guys in jail and the girl just got stabbed!!!
NEXT SUNDAY IS SO FAR AWAY!
oh fuck I just realized I have two midterms next week.